LOVE IS IN PRE 2022. A few months after broadcasting images of farmers looking for love, M6 has revealed the date of the 2022 season of Love is in the Pasture.
[Mis à jour le 17 août 2022 à 11h00] They are the 13 farmers who chose to trust Karine Le Marchand and M6 to find love in the show L’amour est dans le pré. Four girls and nine boys hope to meet their soul mates on Six’s dating show. ADP will return for a season 17 on Monday, August 22, 2022. The images of farmers looking for their crush were broadcast in February in anticipation of the filming of the season that will be discovered by viewers all over the world. Monday on the M6.
Love is in the pasture has 13 farmers in his 2022 season. Among them are nine men and four women, from 25 to 73 years old. Many atypical profiles should be noted during this edition, and viewers discover their respective characters in the images broadcast on February 14 and 21, 2022. Here is the list of candidate for Love is in pre 2022:
- Ágnes, 58, is an accomplished cook. He lives in the Far East. Mother of three daughters, she still has a good relationship with the father of her children, with whom she lived for thirty years. Drum fan, biker, she is looking for a man with atypical personality and rocker look.
- Alain 58 years old and lives in the region of Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes He works as a breeder of calves under the mother and entrepreneur. He married a woman, who bore him children, before discovering his homosexuality. After a story with a 44-year-old man, she is now looking for a new romance with a man who wants to share her life and why not get married.
- Alain “the Breton” 73 years old. He works in equi-tourism, in Brittany. Single for 11 years, he is the father of four children from two different unions. He is looking for a woman between 50 and 75 who shares his passion for horses.
- Alexander a 36-year-old dairy and grain farmer. Originally from Normandy, he is looking for a woman between 25 and 36, simple, kind, social.
- Emmanuelle a 42-year-old winemaker from Grand-Est. He is the son of Jean-Paul, also a candidate for ADP this time. After many failures in love, she is looking for a protective, caring man, especially published. She does not want to be a mother, but says she is ready to welcome children with her partner.
- Guillaume “l’Auvergnat” a breeder of baby cows and an educational farm. He is 34 years old and lives in Auvergne, as his nickname suggests. She is single since 2018 and she is looking for a man between 28 and 35 years old who is like her, comfortable with her homosexuality and planning to get married, or maybe have a baby.
- William “from Limousin” a 28-year-old suckler cow and poultry farmer from Nouvelle-Aquitaine. He has never known a long romance and is looking for a woman to share his daily life with.
- Jeans 58 years old. Breeder of baby cows, he lives in Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes. He has been married twice before and has three children. He is now looking to live with a good and not shy woman of 50 to 60 years old.
- Jean Paul a 70-year-old winemaker from Grand-Est. Single since 2019, he is looking for a woman, aged 55 to 70. He is the father of Emmanuelle, another candidate this time of L’ADP.
- Nadege a 30-year-old equine inseminator. He lives in Brittany. She is looking for a man aged 30 to 40, with a “rugby player” profile, who shares her passion for travel and wants to start a family, just like her.
- Naomi is the youngest in this 2022 season of L’ADP. This 25-year-old grain farmer and cattle breeder is from Bourgogne-Franche-Comté. First a nurse’s aide, she joined the family business but suffered many times in love. She is now looking for her soul mate, a funny, independent, protective and reliable man.
- Sebastian lives in a small village in Corsica. At the age of 35, he is a pig breeder, butcher and castanéiculturist. He is looking for a woman of character, feminine, simple, dynamic and charismatic who, like him, wants to get married and have children.
- Thierry is a former candidate for Love is in the pasture. We will see him during season 10. Winegrower and arborist, this 65-year-old man lives in the PACA region.
Love is in the pasture a program that has been broadcast on M6 since September 8, 2005. Every year, farmers participate in the hope of finding love by broadcasting their pictures on the program. It was presented by Karine Le Marchand. Season 17 pictures will air on February 14 and 21, 2022, before the rest of Season 17 begins on August 22, 2022.
The release date of Love is in the pasture 2022 announced the M6. On Monday August 22, 2022 viewers will discover the first episode of the season and the first speed-dating between farmers and candidates of their hearts. After that, the program will be broadcast every Monday night on M6 from 9:10 pm The pictures of the farmers, for their part, were released in February.
Of course it is possible to watch the replay the pictures as well as the episodes of Love is in the pasture after the broadcast of the TV program. To watch the episodes live or watch them again, just go to the 6play.fr site but also to the Salto streaming platform, which broadcasts each episode a week in advance.
The audience of Love is in the pasture vibrate with the candidates of each season. If some found love for a long time thanks to the M6 show, others unfortunately separated from their suitors and suitors during or after the broadcast. Find out what happened to farmers in ancient times Love is in the pasture below:
If you are a farmer and want to try your luck Love is in the pasture for the next season, you can contact the production through the following email address: [email protected] or by sending your application to this address: L’Amour est dans le pré TSA 21234, 75070 Paris Cedex 02.
If you are interested in one of the farmers at this time, you should write to him at the following address: L’Amour est dans le pré – TSA 21234, 75070 Paris Cedex 02 or by email by connecting to “L ‘love is in the meadow’ on 6play. Don’t forget to attach a recent photo of yourself and specify the name of the farmer you are sending your letter to.