Blizzard recently released full patch notes for update 9.2.5 on shadows, to be released next week. In the program, cross-faction, new questlines for Blood Elves and Dark Iron Dwarves, new PvP Arena and more. Find all the details below.
9.2.5 patch notes
Shadowlands Content Update 9.2.5 arrives on June 1 and has many new features and experiences, including cross-faction play, new questlines for Blood Elves and Dark Iron Dwarves, a new PvP arena and others!
- All achievements related to the Sanctums of the Covenant are now visible and can be counted on the overall point of attainment of your character, regardless of the Covenant. However, all characters must be subject to a covenant in order to unlock the achievements attached to it.
- The requirements ofSick Mountaineer now requires Jailer Test: Tier 4 (descent from Tier 8).
- The description of success dancing dervish now shows that the reward is a toy.
- Anima vats are required for Kaal-vaire in depth now respawn after General Kaal resets and the Smash debuff! can no longer remove the effects of immunity.
- Fixed an issue where the Enlightened faction was not considered for achievements elevated reputations.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from getting achievements Azeroth at War.
- The reduction of the experience point used in the character level 51-60 in party sync is removed.
- DEATH KNIGHT
- Fixed an issue where the Bone Shield charges used by Grave (Talent) did not reduce the Drain Blood cooldown by the intended amount.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Tithe Despoiler (Kyrian Ability) to grant death and survival effects when used against certain enemies.
- Players can now directly invite members of the opposing faction to a group if they are friends via BattleTag or the real name system, or if they are members of a community World of Warcraft inter-factional.
- The predefined groups in the Group Finder lists for Mythic Dungeons, Raids, Arenas, and Rated Battlegrounds are now open to candidates from both factions, although the group leader can choose to find the list to to candidates of the same faction if desired.
- The communities World of Warcraft can now choose to be cross-faction. However, guilds remain reserved for characters of the same faction.
- Random activities like Heroic Dungeons, Skirmishes, or Random Battlegrounds all remain limited to characters of the same faction.
- The following instances are not cross-faction:
- The champion test
- The crusader trial
- Vault of Archavon
- Icecrown Citadel
- Baradin Fortress
- Siege of Boralus
- Battle of Dazar’alor
- Nightmaul Citadel (Exile’s Reach Dungeon)
DUNGEONS AND RAID
- SEPULCHER OF THE FOLLOWERS
- Cross Realm Raids is now available on Mythic difficulty.
- When it comes to cross-faction cases, success Heroic Cryptomancer: Shadowlands Season 3 Now needs to be in the highest 0.1% of Mythic+ in your region.
ITEMS AND REWARDS
- The Trader Honor Mark now raises the popularity of your active covenant to level 60 (formerly 40).
- The famous catch-up is accelerated up to Renown level 60 (down from 48).
- Completing these activities now has a 100% chance of being awarded 1 level of Fame:
- Mythic and Mythic + Dungeon
- Pain Tiers 9-16
- Defeat a raid boss from shadows
- Win a rated battle
- Rewards from Calls now have double the number of Thanksgiving Offerings, even if it still measures the level of upgrading your Sanctum Anima Driver of the Covenant.
- The prize for Zereth Mortis weekly quest, “Infinitely Interlocking Patterns”, now includes Grateful Offerings.
- Fixed an issue where transmogs from the Blizzard Shop would sometimes temporarily disappear from your collection.
- Fixed an issue where the Grelot battle pet was listed as “Unknown” when summoned. Also corrected the size of his crown and candy cane in the mascot codex.
PLAY AGAINST THE PLAYER
- NEW ARENA: CRUCIBLE IN ENIGMA
- SOLITARY MELEE SHOCK
- The minimum level required to access Shock has been increased to 252 (previously 239).
- Fixed an issue where players lacked certain abilities between rounds.
- Fixed an issue preventing a round from being reset if two opposing player characters died simultaneously.
- DEATH KNIGHT
- The damage reduction of the Anti-Magic Zone spell is increased by 50% (instead of 20%) in PvP.
- The Old Shadow Dome PvP talent has been removed.
- Demonic Embrace now increases your stamina by 20% (down from 10%) in PvP.
- Demon Armor PvP talent removed.
- New PvP Talent: Shadowfall. You will receive Twilight’s talent with a 100% chance of benefiting from its impact. If you already have this talent, you can choose another from the same lineup.
- Experience point gains increase by 400% when making special armor or jewelry to make Rune Carving items.
- Blood Elves can now begin a quest to get a new mountain, weapon skin, and Blood Knight Armor and Signet Set for Blood Elf Paladins. To do this, they just need to talk to Liadrin of Oribos. Requirements: Level 60 and High Silvermoon reputation.
- Dark Iron Dwarves can now search to get new mountain skins and weapons. To do this, they just need to talk to Anvil Thane Thurgaden in Shadowforge City, in the Blackrock Depths (accessible at Mechanical Mole). Prerequisite: level 50.
TORMENTO, TOWER OF THE DMNED
- All wings are now open (instead of 2 per week).
- Tiers 1-8 are now unlocked by default.
- Tier 9-12 will now open after Tier 8 is completed.
- Tiers 13-16 will now open after the previous tier is completed.
USER INTERFACE AND ACCESSIBILITY
- All search filter drop-down menus now have a button that allows you to quickly retrieve all active filters.
- The default form gauntlet cursor now has a new, improved resolution so you can scale it correctly in Interface Options under Accessibility.
- The player reporting menu has been updated and new categories have been added.