Far from being adopted by fans and curiosities, Forestry 2042 continues the chain of updates to raise the bar. On the next date, counted 4.1, will bring a major change to one of the most popular modes, starting tomorrow on pc, playstation and Xbox.
The mode Success can be playable only on 64 players on PC, PS5 and Xbox Series X | She has up to 128 players on these platforms. DICE felt that games with a small number of participants could be more interesting, but the possibility of playing 128 in the conquest on next gen. The cards in Success on next gen not everything will change: Dump, Manifest, Orbital and Kaleidoscope remain the same size, while hourglass, dissolution and Renewal take the form of old gen.
The 4.1 update brings another a reduction in the overall power of the turret SG-36removes the supply of plates through the supply bag fromangelor improved goal assist in moving targets : Full details are below.
Update to 0.4.1
Repair, renovation and improvement
- Vehicle Target Sensitivity and Free View Sensitivity (Carrier Vehicle) controller settings are applied correctly.
- Improved intent helps move targets.
- The goal of assistance should no longer be to get targets through thin barriers.
- You will no longer see the “You’ve been promoted” screen at the end of a round if you don’t rank.
- Reduced response time (input lag) on all platforms.
- Prompt pressure adjustment, for more responsiveness when there are successive command inputs.
- The announcers of Battlefield 1942 and Battlefield 3 have been remastered with new radio sound effects.
- Specialists have the right finishing round animations in Battlefield Portal modes.
- The following changes were made to the Extreme Battlefield Editor models to be more consistent with our presented experiences.
- HUD activation on Extreme models.
- Disrupted minimap and compass on Extreme models.
- Hitting enemies with EMP effects correctly grants Disrupt EXP.
- Removed deployment delay in gadget placement. Now they show up right away.
- Deployable gadgets are easier to deploy.
- Larger deployment tag to be more visible.
- The deployment beacon is visible from a distance.
In this update, we’ve made a number of changes to the All-Out Warfare rotations. Our main change was the removal of the 128 player version of Breakthrough. When we looked at the experiences available in All-Out Warfare, we noticed that the 128-player version is better suited to Conquest mode and its wide spaces, which are better in the sandbox dimension.
In 128-player Breakthrough mode, the usefulness and impact of a player or squad in the course of the game is limited by the intensity of the chaos.
We concluded that the 64-player version of Breakthrough represents a more tactical experience. Reducing the number of players will help ease the chaos of the experience, and with fewer combat vehicles available, you can hold the front line more effectively. You will also have more space to collaborate and accomplish your individual function.
So in Breakthrough 64, it’s easier for squads to work together, whether that’s outflanking the enemy, planting a respawn beacon, or using the menu to set up silencers before securing and maintaining a point. A squad can turn back the tide of battle. We believe limiting Breakthrough to 64 players will restore the rhythm that promotes collaboration and purposeful play. We will continue to investigate how our changes improve the experience before Season 1 begins.
- Here is the size reserved for each Breakthrough 64 card on PC, PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series S | X.
- Discharge, Manifesto, Orbital, Kaleidoscope: 128 player version.
- Hourglass, Rupture, Renewal: 64-player version.
- The compass is larger when pointing, for better readability.
- Angel could no longer drop plates and plates in his supply bag.
- The SG-36 turret places players with a red dot. Allies will see colored enemies.
- The SG-36 turret can no longer follow the characters behind the walls.
- SG-36 turret damage and health decreased.
- Reduced fire speed (450 -> 250)
- Reduces initial damage (16 -> 10)
- Reduced damage in the end (10 -> 7)
- Shortened distance before power outage (50-> 40)
- Reduced projectile speed (960 m/s -> 500 m/s)
- Decreased health (200 -> 150)
- The locking time was extended by 0.3 seconds
- Reduced target forgetfulness time (2s -> 1.5s)
- Reduced lock range (65m -> 50m)
- Reduced reload time (5.2s-> 4.2s)
- Hitting with the SOB-8 shield while in the smoke from the smoke weapon should cause damage.
- Shortened cooldown of the wall system (25s -> 20s).
- The 0.4.0 update changes the way some weapons work in unintentional ways, introducing incorrect damage amounts. In this update, we have restored the expected performance. You should feel the overall improvement in the weapon performance.
- The impact of the recoil attachments is reduced, while the base weapon recoil is buffed to compensate. In other words, weapons without joints are more manageable.
- Holding your breath with the Bolt Action Rifle lasts up to 5 seconds. A 5 second penalty applies if you hold your breath all the way.
- Underbarrel props no longer affect the speed of weapon delivery.
- Overall reduction in DMR horizontal recoil.
- Accelerate the deployment of support weapons.
- Increased power loss of AC42 over long range.
- The AK24 semi-auto firing mode has been removed.
- Increased the fire rate of the AK-24 in burst mode (900 cpm).
- Increased effectiveness of NTW-50 against vehicles.
- Added damage multiplier against tank tracks.
- Added vertical recoil to PKP-BP and added new horizontal recoil profile.
- Increased damage to SFAR-M GL in the short and medium range. Reduced power loss over the SFAR-GL distance.
- At 20m, 5 bullets are needed to eliminate an enemy instead of 4.
- Reduced SVK horizontal recoil to make sequential shots easier.
- Additional power loss at SVK in excess of 40m.
- SVK reduces high speed bullet damage beyond 150m.
- It takes 3 bullets to eliminate an enemy instead of 2.
- Fixed a bug that didn’t provide EXP for getting a purpose while in a car that wasn’t deployed via the deployment menu.
Since the release of Update 0.4.0, we have continued to create the vehicle balance level, changing the total number of vehicles that can be active on the maps simultaneously with Conquest and Breakthrough.
- Kaleidoscope: 1 small light ground vehicle per team.
- Manifesto: 1 small light ground vehicle per team.
- Sector Adjustment 4: 1 small air transport vehicle for attackers, 1 less heavy ground vehicle for attackers and defenders.
- Sector 3 Adjustment: Removed air transport vehicles for defenders, 1 less heavy ground vehicle for attackers and defenders.
- Adjusting Sector 4: 1 less heavy ground vehicle for attackers and defenders, removal of transport and air combat vehicles for defenders.
- Revised sector 4: 1 less heavy ground vehicle for attackers and defenders.
- Adjusting Sector 4: 1 less heavy car for defenders.
- MAV now belongs to the category of transportation vehicles.
- The M5C Bolte’s missile launcher no longer deals excessive damage to air vehicles.
- The M5C Bolte already falls into the armored vehicles category.
For the latter, Forestry 2042 available from € 30.48 at Amazon.co.uk.
Also read: Battlefield 2042: the galley continues with a heavy postponement of Season 1, the next new features being discussed
|Favorite editor of your favorite editor since 2009, passion for music that has made the boom boom, follower of comic series of all kinds. I’ve played so many Pokémon in my life.|
|Follow me :|